The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry
about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or
the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the
payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to masterbrainquiz.com. It is the
sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the
relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the
transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes
that may arise out or usage of the service
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including
without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over
the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that
masterbrainquiz.com or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure
website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the masterbrainquiz.com
gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may
be read or intercepted by a third party. masterbrainquiz.com does not accept or assume any
liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized
access to information provided by a user of the service.
- masterbrainquiz.com and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any
inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b)
the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or
damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, nonperformance
or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no
circumstances shall the masterbrainquiz.com and/or the Payment Service Providers, its
employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or
managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or
consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary
arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or
deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or
alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the
- The Applicant agrees that masterbrainquiz.com or any of its employees will not be held liable By
the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the
information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and
Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond NIDâ€™s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of
the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use
a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not
authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to
Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The Applicant may pay his/ her exam/training fees to masterbrainquiz.com by using a debit/
credit card or through online banking account. The Applicant warrants, agrees and
confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online
payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account
for such transactions;
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by
him/ her are accurate;
- The Applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of
fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable Fees.
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the
nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the
Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the
masterbrainquiz.com in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
masterbrainquiz.com does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs),
expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or
incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts
at Ernakulam shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole
arbitrator appointed by masterbrainquiz.com under the provisions of the Arbitration and
Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall
not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor
transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- masterbrainquiz.com may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing
necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible
limit and not exceeding.
- Online Fee Payment system purpose to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing
Student by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
- It is sole responsibility of student to pick online payment option. masterbrainquiz.com do not
recommend/ prefer/promote any particular method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission
of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using
the system you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics,
links or other items are provided as on â€œAs Isâ€ and â€œAs Availableâ€ basis by masterbrainquiz.com
which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims
liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind,
implied, express or statutory shall be given by masterbrainquiz.com shall not be limited to the
warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in
conjunction with the information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, masterbrainquiz.com will be liable for any damage direct or
indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use
by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when
the Student, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-
bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site
The masterbrainquiz.com shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making
payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other
persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process
or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online
Terms and Conditions
- The quiz is open to all students who are studying in Kerala from standard 5 to standard 12.
- Employees, directly or indirectly, associated with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
- Any person wishingto participate in the quiz must provide their name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address, and mobile number.
- This is an individual participation event and participants are required to participate only on their own, without proxies, and without assistance from any other person, family member or anyone else at any stage of the quiz. The organisers reserve the right to cancel the participation of any participantif the organisers are convinced that there has been any breach of the rules.
- All participants and winners are hereby informed that government approved identification cards, bank details, etc. may be collected from participants/ winners of the competition, both offline and online, for the purpose of contacting them regarding their participation, winning the quiz and prize distribution if applicable.
- Race 2 Excellence reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this Event at any time without prior notice.
- Any offers or communicationsfrom thirdparties offering participation fee in cash or kind are fraudulent and should not be taken up. The Organiserswill not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by the participants if they respond to any such fraudulent offer from a third party. Participants agree to inform the Organisers in the Event of receivingsuch a fraudulent offer.
- Race 2 Excellence reserves the right to change/ amend the Quiz rules at any time without notice.
- All tax liabilities wherever applicable, are the responsibility of the recipient of the prizes.
- Neither the Organisers nor the sponsors, or employees, consultants, agents, third-party service providers of the Organisersshall be liable for any warranties, costs, damages, injuries, or any other claims arising out of the use of the prize by the winner once delivered by the Organisers.
- Prizes once awarded are final and there will be no exchange/replacement of prizes for winners.
- By registering for the Event, you agree that the decision of the Organisers and quizmaster on all matters relating to the eventis final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into this regard.
- Race 2 Excellence reserves the right to accept or reject any application for registration and/or entry into the Event.
- Race 2 Excellence reserves the right to make changes to the event, format, date, rules and in any matter related to this Event, at any time before or during the Event.
- If at any time during the event, any actions of the contestants are objected to by either the Organisers or the quizmaster and are in violation of the rules of the quiz, they must accept the decision of the Organisers.
- Race 2 Excellence will use its best endeavors to ensure the technical requirements on its end, such as the availability and functioning of the required software, servers, etc., to provide a great experience. However, the Organisersare in no way responsible if there is any failure on these fronts due to unforeseenreasons.
- Considering the pandemic situation, the entire Event will beorganised on a digital platform. Participants agree that the organisersare in no way responsible for the internetconnection that is required at all stages of the quiz. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to equip themselves with a stable internet connection to participate in this event.
- By participating in the Competition, you grant www.masterbrainquiz.com and/ or its affiliates permission to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any images, photographs, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made in relation to the Competition and any promotions, events, or Competitions to follow. You agree that www.masterbrainquiz.com and/ or its affiliates have complete ownership of such pictures, etc., including the entire copyright, and may use them for any purpose. You also acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation for the use of such pictures etc.
- This Competition is subject to circumstances of force majeure including but not limited to floods, natural disasters, war, acts of terrorism, political unrest, technical failures, acts of God, or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of masterbrainquiz.com (“Force Majeure Event”).
- Masterbrainquiz.com shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants of the Competition including the winners due to any Force Majeure Event.
- If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automated, programmed, or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Competition at the time of actual entry shall be deemed to be the participant/guardian of the participant and shall abide by these T&Cs in the event of any dispute regarding entries submitted by multiple users with the same email account. Authorized Account Participant is the natural person who has been assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domains associated with the email addresses submitted.
- We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete or unintelligible Submissions or for inaccurate Submission information, whether caused by you or by equipment or programs associated with or used in the competition or by technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of Submissions; (b) typographical or clerical errors in any materials associated with the competition; (c) injury or damage to your or another's computer or mobile device resulting from the downloading of materials in connection with the competition.
- The Terms and Conditions set forth herein shall begoverned by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. All matters relating to the contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located in Kerala.
- The winner can redeem the cash prize only if the he/she has scored at least 10000 points in the leaderboard, otherwise the winner can redeem other prizes available at that time based on the instructions given by the organisers from time to time.
- The masterbrainquiz.com reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. masterbrainquiz.com may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserves the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.